Buy A Degree On line But Make Sure You Read This First
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Social Science
- Associate of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Professional Diploma in (indicate major)
- Master of Arts
- Master of Social Science
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Social Science
- Honorary Doctor of Philosophy
- Honorary Doctor of Social Science
- Cognitive Science
- Defense Science
- Maritime Science
- Maritime Studies
- Media Studies
- Military Science
- International Relation
- Paranormal Studies
- Political History
- Political Philosophy
- Political Science
- Political Studies
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Social Studies
- Strategic Studies
- Women’s Studies
Do you plan to buy a degree on line? If so, have you ever considered looking at the accreditation details of the online university you intend to enroll? In you haven’t, you must know it matters. Many would-be students do not care about whether their choice is regionally or nationally accredited.
Accreditation is a vital aspect of distance learning. Do not think that accreditation alone though already saves you from the downside of online university degrees. Simply put, accreditation is not enough reason to buy a degree on line because its type also matters.
For example, you are invited for an interview with a prospective employer and you feel confident that hiring managers will come up with a fair judgment because all candidates are online university graduates. However, you were turned down automatically due to the type of accreditation that your online school has. It is a frustrating fact but it happens when you fail to check this detail when you buy a degree on line. Employers may have overcome their hesitation about distance learning alumni but their sensitivity about accreditation type is still at large.
You will never be prepared to face this kind of rejection. You missed one small detail and your hopes collapse in a matter of seconds. Realistically speaking, you could have avoided this one big mistake if you only researched well enough
Regional vs. National Accreditation: What You Should Care About When You Buy A Degree Online
It is understood that students who buy a degree on line to cap their bachelor title aim to use their diploma for employment purposes more than reward themselves. Those taking their doctorate diplomas belong to the few who just want prestige since the title is not sufficient to bring in three times higher pay rate than what a blue-collar employee makes in a year. Therefore, the bachelor wannabes hope for bigger earnings from big companies, which is why they decide to buy a degree on line and earn that diploma.
Not every employer though would consider the type of accreditation that your alma mater has but not all employers are accepting either. Contrary to what most people who buy a degree online assume, regional and national accreditations are not the same. The Distance Education and Training Council or DETC grants national accreditation to distance learning schools all over the US. This fresh accrediting body is focused on screening online universities alone.
Regional accreditation, on the other hand, is composed of several accreditation councils that audit online and traditional universities in different parts of the globe. Be sure to watch out for these organizations when you buy a degree on line:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools – Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC-CIHE)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools – The Higher Learning Commission (NCA-HLC)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) – Commission on Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges – Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (WASC-ACCJC)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges – Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities (WASC-ACSCU)
These regional accreditation bodies are recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the United States Department of Education (USDE), which set specific standards in providing quality education and admission rules.
Meanwhile, only CHEA and DETC recognize nationally accredited traditional and online. The number of accreditors is not the issue here. It is the good reputation established along with the accreditation given by these councils. Regionally accredited schools go through various levels of screenings rendered by a variety of auditing teams from these organizations. In turn, the activity help the schools ratify the intensity and effectiveness of the education they provide, efficiency of the learning methods, and the tools used to achieve such height.
More Tips To Follow Before You Buy A Degree On line
Aside from the accreditation, you should also remember a few additional and important things that will lead you to the right choice.
- Course and credit per hour rates. When you buy a degree on line, expect that tuition fee rates will vary according to the university. Public and private colleges and university have huge gaps in terms of pricing, Normally, online schools affiliated with state universities and community colleges charge from a lowest rate of $20 up to $400++ per credit and per three credit hours. Private online universities, on the other hand, charge around $700 to $1000++ per three credit hours. But, these rates change if you decide to pay the course or semester in full amount.
- Credentials of faculty members. If you plan to buy a degree on line, you might also want to check who your teachers are going to be and what have they achieved. The accreditation would automatically imply that the school faculty’s credentials are impressive but you can still double-check just to make sure you will be learning from the best.
- Expectations. Just as the school would expect you to be a responsible student, you would also expect the school to answer your educational needs. This comprise how many hours the school requires in a week, expenses that may be made out of your tuition, coursework materials, access to online libraries, and other things that matter to you.
Knowing these seemingly stressful selection processes, you may figure it is not easy after all to buy a degree on line but things must be in order before you begin. You have all the right to evaluate your prospective online university as you are still a consumer and education is still a valuable commodity.
“After I get the degree I have put two titles BA and MBA in my business card and letter head. I am self employed and my business does not need a university degree. Now I have noticed that now my clients increases rapidly and they want my service. They also not bargain and they fully trusted my service.”Daisuke Haru, Japan
“I want to give you many thanks for giving me the MB degree. And I am very happy to get the student ID, graduation letter, reference letter and transcript also. If you have many years work experience but don’t have a degree then distinctivedegree.com is best choice to buy a degree. Now I am going to apply for senior position. Thanks!”James Canoy, USA
“After I buy a Doctorate degree then I upgrade my passport and credit card. Then once I presented my card and passport to buy an Air ticket. When the ticket was printed I had to wait into a counter where at least 50 peoples are waiting in a queue. But after 10 minutes they told me to change the counter and they open the counter only for me to check my baggage. I was surprised how the levels of degree increase my value.”Aabid Wadi, Saudi Arabia