- Associate of Art
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts
- Professional Diploma of Arts
- Professional Diploma of Music
- Professional Diploma of Performing Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Art
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Liberal Art
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Fine Arts
- Honorary Doctor of Philosophy
- Honorary Doctor of Music
- Honorary Doctor of Arts
Little Women Essays Performing Arts:
- Contemporary Dance
- Costume Technology
- Dance Education
- Directing, Playwriting & Production
- Jazz Dance
- Jazz Studies
- Musical Theater
- Prop Making
- Scenic Art
- Set and Costume Design
- Sound Design and Music Recording
- Stage Management
- Technical Direction
- Theater Lighting Design & Technology
How Powerful Can An Accredited Online Degree Get?
Accreditation is a critical feature to look for when enrolling in an online university. This is because it offers an excellent opportunity package that traditional universities could have also given you when you were still younger and can still afford to attend the campus. Just the same, acquiring an accredited online degree is very important especially if your time is already divided.
Because you are working does not mean that your status or your earnings are enough. Deep within, there is a longing to accomplish higher education because you know it could bring you more success. There may be cases of undergraduates who became business tycoons eventually but even they still consider picking up where they left off and only an accredited online degree would allow them to focus on operating a company and studying at the same time.
What Is Accreditation And How It Can Help You
Many universities see accredited online degree programs as a big part of their success that’s why they set up an online learning environment for at least 85% of enrollees. The University of California Berkeley that had been faithful to its in-campus service has announced recently that it will launch its first accredited online degree program in the Spring of 2012.
Every once in a while, universities like Berkeley open doors for those who want to enjoy the convenience that an accredited online degree program brings. Note that an online degree program should be accredited.
Accreditation is granted to applicants – schools, establishments, private firms, government organizations, online universities – that display exceptional disposition and offer the highest quality of service available. Any business establishment can submit application to be recognized as this will boost the company or school’s reputation. Below is the usual process undergone by universities offeringaccredited online degree:
- Accrediting bodies lay out a set of criteria that applicants should comply in order to be granted an accreditation.
- The university submits required documents detailing its achievements, list of services, years in service, among others.
- Auditing follows. The accreditation panel puts up a team that will perform inspection and surveys that will help prove the school’s claims and at the same time asses its capacity
- The judgment is the most critical part of the process. There is a screening committee that will decide whether the school deserves to be granted or not. Once accredited, the school is subject to continuing improvements and maintaining its quality of service.
Additionally, there are two types of accrediting bodies – national and regional. Usually, the regionally accredited online degree program holds more value than the nationally accredited online degree. Distance Education Training Council or DETC is a national accreditation council that grants accreditation to onine schools. DETC accredited online degree is considered legitimate but offers little value to employers and other universities where you want to transfer your credits to. As much as possible, find an accredited online degree under regional accreditation organizations.
What Accredited Online Degree Can Do For You
If it sounds like finding an online school is quite fussy, it is. In the first place, you need to be cautious of the choices you make because it will have a strong impact on your life and your future. An accredited online degree is necessary because it has a lot of benefits compared to non-accredited ones. Why would the school be so good but not accredited, you ask? Maybe the online university is newly launched or it failed to comply with the standard set standard set by accrediting bodies.
- Accredited online degree gives you higher chances for employment and greater potential for promotion.
- Regionally accredited online degree allows you to transfer credits from another university. This will also save you time and money.
- An accredited online degree gives you confidence that you are getting high quality education.
- If you want to become a white-collared professional and work in big companies where a college diploma is gold, you know you can compete with your accredited online degree. This will be your defense against discrimination.
These are just some of the pros of getting an accredited online degree. Even if you are not a university campus graduate, you can be self-assured and cannot be looked down in the jungle city. Getting quality education is as important as graduating from college. Many people look for accredited online degree not only because of pride but because of love.
“After I get the degree I have put two titles BA and MBA in my business card and letter head. I am self employed and my business does not need a university degree. Now I have noticed that now my clients increases rapidly and they want my service. They also not bargain and they fully trusted my service.”Daisuke Haru, Japan
“I want to give you many thanks for giving me the MB degree. And I am very happy to get the student ID, graduation letter, reference letter and transcript also. If you have many years work experience but don’t have a degree then distinctivedegree.com is best choice to buy a degree. Now I am going to apply for senior position. Thanks!”James Canoy, USA
“After I buy a Doctorate degree then I upgrade my passport and credit card. Then once I presented my card and passport to buy an Air ticket. When the ticket was printed I had to wait into a counter where at least 50 peoples are waiting in a queue. But after 10 minutes they told me to change the counter and they open the counter only for me to check my baggage. I was surprised how the levels of degree increase my value.”Aabid Wadi, Saudi Arabia